Tuesday, January 14, 2014

4 Months

 
  This little guy is so quick to smile and his smiles are contagious!  Somedays meeting all the needs of three kids that are four and under is just hard.  Walking into his room to get him our of his crib and being greeted by a huge smile can completely change my mood and remind me of how lucky I am to be called mommy by my three.

His stats:
Weight 16 lbs. ~ 60%
Height 26 in. ~ 81%
Head 43 cm ~ 85%

 
 He has turned into such a content little guy.  He will lay on the bed or in the bouncer and play for awhile.  When he gets tired, he justs finds his thumb and hangs out a little longer.  This has made things like making dinner so much easier.  I'll just enjoy this non-mobile stage while it lasts.
 He consistently takes a bottle if I leave him for more than a couple hours (which isn't very often :).  I know this isn't a big deal for most babies, but it is for one of mine!
  He only gets a full bath about once a week, so it is a treat to have such a sweet smelling, clean baby!
 Another first this month was getting sick with RSV!  Thankfully I caught it quickly because I remembered when my nephew had it and we were able to treat it at home with a nebulizer.
 Overall, he did really well with the treatments which were every 4 hours for the first week and even smiled through some of them.
  I really love watching these two together, even if it is just taking a nap next to each other.
Like father, like son...

No comments:

Post a Comment