Friday, August 17, 2012

Cool Cut

 After 3 years and 3 months, it was finally time to trim Anna's hair.  I was talking it up before we went and told her that it was going to look so pretty.  She said "I'm going to be pretty like Daddy!".  I thought for a second about how to respond and realized that Brad had just cut his hair the day before so I just smiled and agreed.
 

 Since she might only get her hair cut every three years, I decided to splurge for one of the kid friendly salons. :)
When her hair was wet and straight, it went halfway down her back.
 She watched Nemo and loved the whole experience.  She got about 4 inches cut off but because of her curls, it is hard to see much difference.  Guess we'll be back when she is 6!

2 comments:

  1. wow 4 inches! So cute I can’t wait to see it down. The other day it was up for dance class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that smile and those cheeks are awesome

    ReplyDelete