Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Post

If I were to pick a theme for this month, it would definitely be pumpkins.  
I decided to combine all our pumpkin related pictures into one big post with way too many pictures.  And yes, the girls are wearing the same outfits in all the pictures, I've washed them several times this month. :)

Our first stop was a pumpkin patch in Burleson with cousins and friends.
 Not sure what sign Haven is flashing??
 
 
 Love my sis and this pic of her boys.  Next year another little pumpkin will be added to the family.

Then, we had fun at a pumpkin painting playdate at Ashley and Emilynn's house.

All the little one participated but the three year olds actually painted longer than 30 seconds.
We never pass up a chance to take a picture of these three girls together. 

We also went as a family to my favorite pumpkin patch in Mansfield where Appy and Grandy were able to join us.
I loved the way the sun was shining into the bounce house and attempted some artistic looking shots.  I said attempted.

 
 Haven was a little timid of the goats at first but quickly warmed up with Grandy's help.
 Anna loved them and was up in their face telling them how cute and sweet they were.
 Appy showed the girls what happens when you pick some grass to feed the goats.
 Anna jumped right onto the horse and insisted on riding it by herself.  Lately, she has been telling me that she wants to be a horse when she grows up.  I thought she was just saying it to be silly one day but its been 2 months now and she is not kidding.  She also wants me to be a dolphin when I grow up. :)
 Haven had no fear either.

 This pic is for Grandpa Gene.

 Note to self: never wait until 8:30 at night and you are leaving to take a family pumpkin patch picture.  I want to remember the reality of life with a 1 and 3 year old, so I included these pics.  It was actually pretty funny in the moment. 

 
 
 Sorry honey, you better get used to this kind of drama!

2 comments:

  1. awww! love these photos! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the festive pumpkin post! The comment about Anna wanting to be a horse and not kidding cracked me up.

    A couple of weeks ago Haley said she wanted to marry Daddy. I told her Daddy was already married so that wouldn't work. Her response was "you can go marry someone else". They constantly crack me up! She was sad to find out that wouldn't be happening. :)

    ReplyDelete