Saturday, June 6, 2009

4 Generations

Last weekend B's Grandma, Aunt Beverly, and Uncle Dennis came down from Missouri, so we had an opportunity to take this picture with 4 generations of Bruces.

B's Grandma, Lucy Merle Bruce, is 94 years old, still lives on her own, walks a mile everyday, and remembers almost everything from her childhood! She told us stories about herding turkeys on the farm, riding to school in a horse and wagon, and having class in a one room schoolhouse. We treasure time spent with her.
Anna's Granddad loves to hold her!

Anna turned one month today...I know it sounds so cliche, but it really has gone by so fast! She is on the verge of a smile in this picture, can you tell?

This morning I found Anna sucking her fingers and making the Longhorn sign, so we ran to get her hat in time to take a picture. I told B that she should send this picture in with her college application to show her lifelong dedication to UT.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word, Tim and I LOVE the Longhorn picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...hook'em horns! and she's throwing a peace sign too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! You know, that's how sucked my fingers when I was little too! A born Longhorn!!!

    ReplyDelete