Monday, June 22, 2009

World's Best Dad...Feet Down???

So, Gigi (my mom) sent me a shirt to give to B for Father's Day. The shirt said "World's Best Dad Hands Down" and it came with paint so that you could put your child's handprints on the shirt. The instructions suggested using feet for infants, but I thought to myself the shirts says "hands down" so footprints really won't make sense when other people see it. Gigi suggested trying to do it while Anna was sleeping. Well, she didn't stay asleep for long and this is what happened within seconds of putting her hand in the paint:

Luckily, the paint came right off with soap and water! Needless to say, I gave in and used her feet instead. Here is the shirt worn by the "World's Best Dad" on Father's Day:

Now that she is 6 weeks, Anna has started to smile a lot lately. Check out the little cutie in her Father's Day outfit:

3 comments:

  1. that is so cute! i can' t believe that you attempted it yourself with the paint! i made a card for jordan and my dad using duncan's feet and jaydens hand and it was quite a mess but so sweet!
    i love that shirt and i am sure brad was proud to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a great picture! love that you had your camera near by... she is such a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, that is TOO funny! Love it.

    ReplyDelete