Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun in H-town!

Last week Anna and I went down to Houston to spend time with my sister and her new baby. Cousin Marcus was born on June 7th and is just so precious. His big brother Lucas is getting used to these new babies and kept saying Anna's name. He even gave her a kiss without our prompting! Grandpa Gene came up from Victoria to meet his two newest grandbabies and bring lots of new toys for Lucas. My friend from elementary school, Vanessa, stopped by with her little guy, Parker, to meet Anna and hang out.

Leaving Houston was really hard because my sister and I always talked about having our kids close in age and living in the same neighborhood. The older I get, the more I realize how much I enjoy spending time with my family and want to be close to them!

Sweet Cousins

Best Friends Already

First time in the kiddie pool. She seemed to like it!

Aunt Karri with her hands full.

Uncle Giam talking to his niece.

Grandpa Gene with his girls.

Before we know it, Parker and Anna will be in college at UT!


This is just a picture of Anna looking like a doll for church last Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. She's ADORABLE as a little doll!!! :) Love that pic!! Glad you had fun w your fam and I'm sorry its so hard to leave now!! Maybe you'll end up closer together as your kiddos get older! I didn't ever think MY sis would come here from Austin- but she did and its great!

    Love you!!!
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. They totally look related in that second picture! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete