Wednesday, January 6, 2010

8 Months!

Another month has flown by and Anna continues to grow and change. Her hair decided to suddenly start growing (although still no teeth), so now I can adorn her head with cute little barrettes. It's funny because when I found out I was having a girl, I swore she wouldn't wear big bows in her hair and poofy skirts and pink all the time. I've come to discover the reason those things are so popular for little baby girls is because they are so cute...and I cannot resist a few of these items for her wardrobe. The other day I even found myself searching for "twirl skirts" on ebay! Here she is in all her 8 month old girly splendor:
Here are just a few more cute pics from the last month:

Gotta have the monthly pic of her in the recliner with her monkey.

Hanging out with Noah and Emery Kate at church.

She pulls herself up to stand and play at this cube that she loves.

Playing with her buddy Sam.

4 comments:

  1. what grat pics! love the angle you used.
    Aunt Karri

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely lovely little one!! great pics kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, I told you I check your blog! I love the barrettes. I would totally do the same thing. Have you looked into getting her a pink tutu? (sp?)- Kristina

    ReplyDelete