Sunday, June 20, 2010

2nd Father's Day


I am so thankful this man is the father of my little girl! I am loving watching the bond between these two develop. Whenever Brad gets home from work, he takes Anna out on the back porch and she sits in his lap while they talk and look at all the little critters in the yard. The other day he told me that he is going to enjoy this while he can because one day he knows she won't want to sit on his lap and hang out (I'm not so sure about that:)). I'm glad that Anna is out of her "I want mommy all the time" phase and she loves to go to her daddy too.

And while I am taking a moment to recognize Brad, let me just say how much I appreciate how hard he works for our family. He has been working on a new product for his business and recently got "the boards" back. This was a really big deal! Hours and hours of blood, sweat, and tears have gone into this board. Brad is used to working with a team of technical leads, other engineers, technicians and support staff. This time, he wore all of those hats so he had to teach himself many new concepts. I am always amazed at his ability to focus and figure out almost anything. He is now in the debugging phase of the board while his business partner is designing much of the software. I cannot wait to tell you more about the final product once it is ready!

1 comment:

  1. Anna B. precious as can be in her father's arms. I am so proud of you Brad! GiGi

    ReplyDelete