Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Walking, Talking Girl

It seems like the day Anna turned one, she turned into a big girl. Sometimes I feel like I should be videotaping her almost 24/7 to catch all the new things she is doing and then I should be blogging about it to get it documented. On the otherhand, I just want to enjoy being in the moment with her and not worry too much about documenting everything. The time I spend with her compared to the time I spend on the computer is so much more important.

I thought to myself, I can relive my childhood in a matter of minutes by flipping through a few photo albums (I don't even have any videos because we didn't have a camcorder until I was much older). Anna will have more photos and videos to look at than she will ever even have time for...she probably has more photos from her first week of life than I do of my first 18 years!!! I digress, here are a couple cute videos...

Walking Girl from kelli bruce on Vimeo.

First Words from kelli bruce on Vimeo.





4 comments:

  1. What a big girl!! Great videos. John and I were smiling and laughing at her cute words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!! That is adorable :) More more more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Did you notice her little smile after you said "poo poo"... so great! Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ryan and i are cracking up at sweet anna! LOVE how she says dog! so sticking cute!

    ReplyDelete