Sunday, October 10, 2010

Farewell Big D

After almost 3 years in Dallas, Brad and I decided it was time to move on. For some reason we never felt like it would be a permanent residence for us, it just never felt like "home". However, I strongly believe it was exactly where we were supposed to be during the last 3 years and Brad and I took some time to reflect on what we learned and how we grew during our time in Dallas. There is plenty that we will miss, especially friends and our church. Some sweet friends gave us a going away party before we left. The best part of the evening was when they took time to pray for us and share some encouragement with us. On one hand I thought, "why are we leaving again???" and on the other hand I was thankful to leave with such a feeling of peace.

Here are a few pics that I borrowed from friend's blogs since I didn't take any of my own:

No comments:

Post a Comment