Monday, January 17, 2011

Sugar and Spice

In case you haven't already heard...we are having another girl! When I found out, I got tears in my eyes because I was so excited for my little girls to
experience the special bond of sisterhood. I can't imagine my life without my sister (or my brother)! I immediately got visions of coordinating Easter and Christmas dresses, hearing giggles coming from their room long after the lights have been turned off and of course, heated fights over sharing each other's clothes once they reach the teenage years.

Since I am going to a birthing center my appointments are a little more relaxed than the busy doctor's office (it was busy because she is one of the best OB's in town) I went to last time. Brad, Anna and I got to lay on a queen size bed and watch the baby on the screen. The sonogram tech explained everything he was showing us and answered all our questions. When he told us the baby was a girl, he looked at Brad and said "I see you have dark hair...I used to have hair that color but it has turned white since having three girls!".

Later that day, Anna and I went and picked out a new outfit for Baby Sissy (what we are calling her until we decide on her real name).

And for those of you who haven't seen me lately, here I am at 22 weeks.


4 comments:

  1. yay for baby girls and sisters! I already love how EK treats little MOlly. So sweet! So excited for you Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! Hopefully we will see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweet little outfit! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ultrasound shot! Can't wait to meet little sister. She and Georgia will be fast friends!

    ReplyDelete