Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2011 Snow Day

Us wimpy Texans have endured 2 days in a row with high temperatures below 20 degrees and we are ready for winter to be OVER! I'll take 100 degrees with 100% humidity over this cold weather any day! We did manage to go outside for about 10 minutes, mainly so that I could document the first snow at our house in Fort Worth. Like last year, Anna wasn't very excited about the snow and started whining when she got it on her mittens (well, actually a pair of socks that we used as mittens).


This snowman is a miniature version of the one we (mainly Brad) made last year because the snow didn't compact as well. Of course, we had to make one since we talked about snowmen all morning, read a snowman book and sang Frosty the Snowman. All that and Anna doesn't look very impressed. :)

2 comments:

  1. You are braver than us! I FINALLY stepped off the front porch today for the first time in three days. I'm with you, Anna---cold weather is for the birds!!! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love the little snowman! so cute! we tried to make one today and it just wasn't happening... so I just threw powdery snow at the dogs! :-)

    ReplyDelete