Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Memories 2012


These type of activities are getting more and more fun to do with Anna. She was so proud of her eggs! I love the $10 craigslist picnic table that I got so that we can do crafts outside.We made these resurrection rolls again this year. Daddy read the scriptures to us while we made the rolls. Aunt Karri gave these resurrection eggs to Anna and Haven a few weeks ago and Anna has been obsessed with them. It was a fun way to share the Easter story with her and she really learned it. I pray for the day that it is not just a story to her, but something much more meaningful and personal.They woke up to their Easter baskets on Sunday morning. I thought I would save money and be green by putting things in their baskets that we already had like books and stuffed animals (don't worry, they got a few new things as well). Anna totally called me out on it. She wondered why the stuffed bunny was downstairs and said it had to go back upstairs where it belonged! Ha!
Here is the classic Easter Sunday family church picture. I was so tempted to buy the girls coordinating/matching dresses, but when I looked in their closets, I could not justify buying them anything else!
After church, we headed over to Karri and Giam's where Anna went on a quick egg hunt (it started to pour and lightning about 5 minutes after it started) with her cousins and we enjoyed an AMAZING salmon meal that my sister made.
This is a cute idea for a veggie tray that I found on where else but Pinterest. My sister didn't have raisins so I had to use craisins, which caused my bunny to look a little possessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment