Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Celebrating My Nieces

 Lucky me, I have a nieces due in June, July and August!  Lucky for Anna and Haven to get even more girl cousins!  

In April, we went to a shower for Helen who is due with baby Jeri Anne in July.
 
 My brother and his girls, Jenna and Helen.
  
Helen's sweet friend Shea did an amazing job with the decorations and food and has the two cutest little girls who kept Haven entertained.
 Helen is a fun mom and isn't afraid to be silly (something her and Michael have in common)!
 All the proud auties and grandmas with Helen.
 My brother told me that before they ever had the sonogram, he knew in his heart he was going to have a little girl.  He is the youngest in our family and grew up with two older sisters so he has always been outnumbered and I joke that he has three moms.  He is sensitive and loving, traits that will help him to be a great father to his baby girl.  I am excited to see the plans that God has for this precious life. 

A few weeks ago we got to sprinkle Courtney with some love as she prepares for Maggie Elizabeth. 
 What a good excuse to get pedicures!
The proud grandmas.  Brad's mom enjoyed her first pedicure!

 We went with a baby feet theme since we were getting pedicures and Sandy came up with these cute treats.

 Brad's mom had just gotten back from being overseas and finished this beautiful blanket. 

 We all wrote a note to little Maggie with blessings and wishes for her.  

What a sweet family Maggie has waiting for her!  She is going to enter the world tomorrow and I can't wait to meet her and hold a tiny baby!

I'm also looking forward to the next celebration for my niece who is due on my birthday in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment