Sunday, December 23, 2012

Pajama Time!

My mom bought all the cousins Christmas PJs from Carters after Thanksgiving.  
   We have gotten good use out of them as I wash them probably every other day.  

At the beginning of December, I hosted a Christmas PJ playdate and it was so much fun!
Dana, Christy and Magen from my old mom's group in Dallas did this every year and I wanted to continue the tradition in Fort Worth. 
I knew I had to host it at the beginning of the month before I ran out of steam from all the other Christmas activities.  
I enjoyed talking about and planning the party with Anna and seeing her excitement over it.  
She went with me to pick out decorations and it looked like the Christmas section of Dollar Tree exploded at our house.  
I loved it!  
This has to be the most fought over toy ever invented.  
Glad they found a way for the 3 of them to play with it at the same time!
 Lil' Lily looking cute dressed like one of the Stamps girls. (lol Lauren)
  
Since photo booth pictures are all the rage, I decided to do one with all the moms and kiddos.  
I had envisioned making props like you see on etsy or pinterest, but I ran out of time and the Dollar Tree hats worked just as well.  
This could be my favorite pic ever of me and my girls!
 
 Holly and Leo
 Camille with Henry and Elliot
 Ashley and Emilynn.  
Her shirt says 'Tis the season to be pregnant.  So true...4 of the mamas there were!
 Lauren with Andrew and Lily
 Carmen with Hudson and Amelia
Somehow I managed to not get a photo booth pic of my sister and nephews, but they were all there.
 
 We met up with them a few days later to go to the Polar Express Pajama Party at the IMAX.
 
There were lots of little fun activities to do before the movie started.  
Here they are making bracelets with jingle bells.

 And just to keep it real, here is Anna on the floor in the middle of all the joyous fun having a tantrum while I am helping Haven get her bracelet on. 
 
 
 
 The movie was an hour and a half long so I planned to spend about half of that time in the cry room, but never had to.  
Brad had the great idea to buy a large popcorn.  
Haven basically ate the entire bag but sat still for 1.5 hrs. which has never happened in her life.
 The intro at the IMAX is always very loud, so Anna covers her ears.  
She sat like this the entire movie.  
I tried to convince her that it wasn't loud anymore but she would not let go.  
Not even to put her hand in the popcorn, so her sweet daddy was hand feeding it to her (when he could sneak some from Haven).  
This picture might not show it, but she actually loved the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment