Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ushering in the Season

Decorating the house and the Christmas tree was more fun than ever this year!
Somewhere, I read the idea to begin decorating by setting up the nativity first so that is what we did.
The girls were excited to unwrap each figurine as we talked about the Christmas story.
 
 When it was all put together, Anna put her hands on her head and was jumping up and down with excitement.  
It brought tears to my eyes as I was experiencing the true magic of Christmas through her.
 This little one was more interested in playing with me than decorating and I finally put my own agenda aside to just enjoy her.  
I'm usually the one behind the camera so am thankful for these precious pics with her and I.
 
 
 
 Anna on the other hand was very focused and helpful.
 O come let us adore Him.
  
 After watching her sister, she finally got into it and wanted to do anything Anna was doing.
 
So sweet of these two. 
What a good, loving and patient daddy he is to his girls. 

1 comment:

  1. Such precious pictures Kelli! Love how you unwrapped the nativity set first and caught Anna's excitement. :)

    ReplyDelete