Thursday, June 13, 2013

Spring Babies

This spring, I had the honor of helping out with a couple of sip n sees for some mamas and babies who are special to me.
Both of these mamas waited until they delivered to find out the gender!

My sister ended up having her third boy, so there was a bowtie theme for her new little man.
We had it at Brewed, one of our favorite places in Fort Worth.
Thomas was a peaceful angel the entire time.

And was passed around and loved on.
I printed off black and white pictures of all three boys as a new baby and everyone had to guess who was who.  I thought the game would be so easy, but only one person got all of them right!
Sometimes I still can't believe I live in the same city as my mom and sister and we can get together like this.  I'm so thankful.
Thomas and all of the most important women in his life. :)
A sweet friend from church had her second baby girl and we celebrated them the day before Easter.  Our friend Lori had the brilliant idea for the theme to be "There's a new chick in town" and the ideas were endless.
Here is Ashley with little Averly and the hostesses.
Big sister Emilynn (one of Haven's BFFs) was a big helper opening gifts.
Peep nests!
Ashley's mom can do just about anything with a sewing machine and makes the cutest things for her grandbabies.

No comments:

Post a Comment