Sunday, November 10, 2013

2 Months!


Another month of having a little baby in our house has passed by.  I don't take these days, weeks and months for granted.  He has come out of his newborn sleepy phase and is getting stronger and more alert everyday.  

Stats
24 inches ~ 94%
15 lbs ~ 87%
41 cm ~ 93%
 He is a flirt and has started smiling and cooing like crazy.  Seems like more than the girls but my memory could be fuzzy.
 Not a big fan of tummy time or being held in the beco!  He will have to learn to like it. :)
 
 Sleeping 7-8 hours a night and he sometimes takes a paci.
 The newness of him being in the house has not worn off and if he is in the room, he is still the center of attention.
  I love being forced to sit down and hold him to nurse.  If he falls asleep on me, I stay there until I absolutely have to get up!

No comments:

Post a Comment