Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby Emma

My newest neice, little Emma Jane is on her way, so my sister-in-law and I hosted a baby shower for the mommy to be. It was so much fun to plan and put together since we are all excited for Billy and Courtney.

Me, the mom to be, and my other awesome sister-in-law, Sandy

A proud Grandy (after raising 3 boys, this will be her 4th granddaughter born within the last 3 years!) and her sister, Mary.

Sandy is becoming a fondant expert, so we now expect awesome cakes from her at occasions like this!

She also made these adorable cookies!

Instead of playing games, I stole a baby shower idea from my creative friend Magen and we decorated onesies. I think everyone had a good time making them.

By the end of it, Courtney was surrounded by gifts! You see, Courtney is a very giving person (with both her time and gifts) and many of us have been blessed by her generosity. We are all happy to have the opportunity to give back to her.

1 comment:

  1. Aww this is a sweet post. Thank you. I would love to get some of your photos as I've lost my camera since the shower. :-( Thank you again for putting together a wonderful shindig. Billy and I are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete