Monday, July 25, 2011

6 2 Months!

This little girl couldn't be any sweeter and she is helping to give her mommy buff arms! My 2 month old is the size of an average 6 month old, according to her pediatrician. I have noticed that since she is such a chubby baby, strangers (mainly older women) can't resist reaching out and touching her. I think it is sweet because her chubby cuteness brings a smile to their faces. One of my favorite nicknames for her is Havenito which is funny because she isn't very "ito". :)

Her 2 month stats:
Height: 25.75 in.
Weight: 16 lbs. 6 oz.
Head: 41 cm.

Lately she has been:

Hanging out in the bumbo. Did you know the bumbo was invented by a grandpa in South Africa?
Looking cute in a bathing suit as we try to stay cool this summer.
Sleeping about 8 hours a night since I have started swaddling her. Anna HATED being swaddled and slept fine without it so that is why I haven't swaddled Haven until recently. Slowly, I'm beginning to realize that what worked for the first baby won't necessarily work for the second. :)
Carried around in my Beco all the time. I love carrying her around in this so I can use both arms and I also love looking down at this sweet face.

Cooing and smiling at us during her awake periods. (I tried posting a video but it kept failing so I will get one up later.)

4 comments:

  1. Love all the pics! cute bumbo pic! did you make that hair bow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I cannot believe all of the rolls!! So precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooo....Haven! 16 lbs?! Wow! Baby girl you are so precious!! And rolly and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cannot handle all this cuteness that is happening!!!

    ReplyDelete