Friday, July 29, 2011

Shamu's House

Last weekend we made the trip down to San Antonio to go to Sea World. I knew it would be ridiculously hot and ridiculously crowded but wanted to go there before my mom moves in August. Eventhough it was hot and crowded, we had so much fun. Anna had been anticipating this trip for weeks since we watched Shamu on youtube (over and over!) and checked out books from the library about whales and dolphins.
I loved being able to use my double BOB stroller that I found on craigslist. I told Brad I kinda liked how everyone moves out of your way as you go through crowds because it is so wide. :)
My favorite attraction was feeding the dolphins. My sister told us to do it right when we got there because they get so full by the end of the day. They swam right up to us! And Anna dropped the fish in their mouths.
Another highlight was the Shamu show. I love watching Anna's reactions to things. She was so focused and observant during the whole show, she didn't want to miss a thing.
She also got excited during some parts. Here she is making the motion for Shamu to splash the audience.
Daddy really wanted to get her a stuffed Shamu since she loved it so much. She immediately started making it do flips and jumps.
This sweet baby never made a peep and did this most of the time.
When she wasn't sleeping, her Gigi was holding her.
As we were leaving, Anna even let Haven hold her Shamu.

This week, Anna has been telling me that she wants to go back to Shamu's house. :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love how much Anna loves Haven! So glad you guys got to enjoy Seaworld!!

    ReplyDelete