Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Chop, Chop

 I knew with two girls it was only a matter of time.  I knew one day they would cut their own hair or cut the other's hair.  One evening, I left the girls coloring in the kitchen while I put Caleb down for the night.  I was enjoying some nice quiet time with him when I realized that I hadn't heard the girls in awhile.  As any parent knows, that usually isn't a good sign.  

Sure enough when I turned the corner, I saw big chunks of hair on the floor and Haven basically no longer had bangs.  I guess Anna had observed me trim Haven's bangs enough and decided they were getting a little long.  Don't worry, she was using kids scissors.  Thankfully most of Haven's hair was in a ponytail, otherwise she could have ended up with a bob.  Her hair also grows superfast and looked fine again within a few weeks!  
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! We have escaped this so far but I can imagine it could still be in our future. :)

    ReplyDelete