Sunday, March 23, 2014

6 Months!

 
 I think I start out every monthly post by making some comment about what a laid back baby Caleb is.  I seriously cannot get over it...he is just so chill.  Several other people have said the same thing.  He is happiest when he is laying back in someone's arms and is either smiling or sucking his thumb. 
  Stats:
Weight: 18 lbs. 4 oz. ~ 65%
Height: 27.5 in. ~ 85%
Head: 44 cm ~ 70%
 
 
 If I lay him down somewhere, he is immediately surrounded.  The girls asked me to take this picture with him.  I love this little crew that goes everywhere with me.  I've already started thinking about how much we will miss the leader of the pack next year while she is at kindergarten.  I'm also looking forward to extra time with the younger two.
 
We have finally had a few warm days and this pale little guy got some sunshine and vitamin d. 
 
 
Another successful first for him this month was swinging.  He smiled the whole time!
 He started sleeping with an Angel Dear lovie...we'll see how attached he becomes to it.
  "Let him sleep...For when he wakes, he will move mountains"
Looking like a little man after church one day.

2 comments: