Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Austin Visitors

A few days before Christmas, the Garcia family was coming through Dallas on their way back to Austin so they stayed with us. You may remember their twin boys from a few months ago. Well, now they are crawling and always on the move. I was exhausted just watching Frank and Holly keep up with them as Anna sat in the same spot, still immobile. It was very entertaining.



Brian and Jean also happened to be in town so they came over for dinner. They gave Anna two precious children's books for Christmas - the bedtime classic, Goodnight Moon, and the bestseller, On the Night You Were Born. I cried when I read On the Night You Were Born to Anna for the first time. Jean is a Child Psychiatry Resident as well as a published children's author (sorry Jean...I had to brag on you for a second) so I knew books from her would be good ones!

We are so thankful for these friends and are glad to have remained close since we moved to Dallas.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks Kelli - you are so sweet :) I love reading your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these pics, i didnt get any good ones :)

    ReplyDelete