Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Today was another first for Anna - her first time to see snow. It actually snowed enough to stick, so I bundled the kids up and had them outside just long enough to snap a few pictures. I didn't even try to get smiles. They weren't nearly as excited about the snow as I was so I had to be quick. I used the snow setting on the camera for the first time!



Well, looks like the little one might just take after her Mama when it comes to liking snow. My mom said that the first time I was in snow when I was 3, I looked down at my feet and started crying and screaming "Get it off, Mama!".

Checking it out...


Looks up at me with a furrowed brow...

Screaming ensues!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, sweet Anna and Sam! That is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you got snow before us! Looks like all Anna needs are a few winters up here :)

    ReplyDelete