Thursday, December 9, 2010

Anna's Big Announcement



You heard right...Anna is going to be a BIG SISTER! We are all very excited about this news! I'm actually 17 weeks along so we have known for awhile. Here is how we told Brad:

Walking in the door from work...
Starting to realize what the pink and blue balloons mean...
Hugging the big sister...
This is what her shirt said...
Celebrating with a little family worship time...
This pregnancy is going by so much faster than the first one because we are so focused on Anna. I'm already feeling a little guilty that this little one is getting less attention than Anna did when she was in the womb (silly I know, but I'm a middle child so I think about these things). I am really looking forward to having a tiny baby again so I can hold them in my arms and cuddle them as long as I want! We find out in a month whether I will be cuddling a little boy or a little girl!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Excited to meet the new little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when I would see this post :) I agree, the second one is going by a lot faster without the belly pics and journaling too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so excited for you guys!!! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congratulations! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I selfishly loving the thought of another niece/nephew! Can't wait to hear about the gender!

    ReplyDelete