Monday, December 6, 2010

Giving Thanks

Not a day in her life has gone by that we haven't thanked the Lord for this little girl. I don't think I've ever been that consistent with anything! Anna is just one of the many things we have to be thankful for and I have no idea why we have been so blessed. I do know one thing though, we are blessed to be a blessing and cannot forget that.

We did something a little different at the Thanksgiving table this year that was a lot of fun. My sister put several questions about thankfulness in a bowl and we passed the bowl around and each drew a question. Some of the questions lead to really good discussion and people even started thinking of their own questions. Brad had a good one - "What teacher/mentor are you most thankful for and why?". So interesting to hear everyone's answers.

Side note: Anna and I made her shirt with our mom's group and she LOVES wearing it (I think because she helped make it). She constantly asks for her "tukey shirt" but I really don't want her wearing it now that Thanksgiving is over - I know I should get over that one and just let her wear it!

I was proud of her for trying everything and eating most of the food since she is picky these days.

She had so much fun with these two and loved playing with their cars and legos.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, those feather hats are adorable!

    ReplyDelete