Monday, December 6, 2010

Uncle Michael

My brother just got done with a golfing stint in South Dakota and made it back to Texas. Our house was his first stop and it was so nice having him visit. He had not seen Anna for about 6 months so she really didn't know him. After the first day, she was asking for him when she woke up in the morning and after naps. He is one of those people that children are drawn to because he really gets on their level and plays with them. It will be nice to see him again in a couple weeks!

We went to see the Fort Worth herd "cattle drive". I felt so sorry for this longhorn with his horns down. I'm surprised the Aggies or Sooners haven't gotten a hold of him.

This was Anna's first time on a carousel and as Michael put it she was "white-knuckling" the pole. It wasn't that bad but she is always so cautious about new things. :)

My two favorite guys with my favorite little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment