Saturday, December 18, 2010

If I Can Make This...

Anyone can make this Holiday wreath...it is so easy! A few months ago, I saw this tutorial on a blog and made a wreath for fall. When I was buying the burlap (I buy it by the yard and cut it instead of buying the garland like the tutorial says), I noticed it also came in red and green so I decided to make a burlap Christmas wreath too. I really like the natural look and feel of burlap material.

Something I have discovered about crafting is that, depending on the materials, it isn't always cheaper to make something (who can compete with the Chinese!). The cost for all the materials of this wreath was only about $10 and even less if you use the coupons that Hobby Lobby and Michael's always offer.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!! Great job Kelli! I might have to tag this wreath making website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelli!
    i love that wreath!!!
    it looks so good and i love it in both colors.
    way to go!

    ReplyDelete