Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Last Trip to H-Town

At least for awhile...because my sister and her family are moving to Fort Worth! Kinda crazy how it all happened but in just a few weeks they will live only about 15 min. from us. I remember how we used to talk about having kids at the same time and living close so the cousins could grow up together. We managed to have babies close in age but have been living 4 hours away from each other for the last few years. I'm thankful to God for making this possible and will enjoy this season of life for as long as it lasts! From the pictures below you can tell how much Anna loves her Lucas and Marcus.

Back to our trip to Houston...we decided to make one more trip down so that I could visit a good friend and spend time with my dad.

Just a few days after this picture, Vanessa and John welcomed little Truitt into the world! It has been fun to be pregnant with so many friends but one by one, they are all having their babies. I feel like I am the last one!

I love outdoor playspaces at restaurants (we definitely need more in Fort Worth). Parker had to be bribed with a lollipop to get close to Anna for a picture but they sure look cute together.

As with most new things, Anna was cautious about playing in the big sandbox. First she stood back and observed, then she sat on the concrete at the edge and played, within a few minutes she was in the middle and covered in sand. Love how her hair curled up in the Houston humidity.

Grandpa Gene enjoyed time with all three of his grandbabies.

Giving fives!


5 comments:

  1. How fun that your sister is moving to fy.worth! I know you always wanted to live close - so that is super fun! Cousins and sisters are a great thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my niece and nephews i will miss them everyday they are at such a cute age.=(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fun kelli! I obviously love living close to my sister :) You will LOVE it! EK loves her cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They love you so much and will miss you too Uncle Michael. We'll miss you in Texas but are excited about your time in New York!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great news about your sister! I didn't realize Anna's hair was so curly. The twins' hair gets really curly in humidity too.

    ReplyDelete