Wednesday, September 5, 2012

15 Months!

Big sister has been getting a lot of space on this blog lately, so it is definitely time for some pictures of this precious face!
This is one of my favorite pictures of her.  I love her smile, teeth and dimples and just feel like it captures her happy, playful spirit.
Another favorite!

She is little miss independent.
 I went through the last 3 months of pics and chose some that I thought were cute.  Then I realized that most of the pictures I chose demonstrate her independence in some way.
She confidently walks down stairs by herself.
 
She really likes to feed herself and insists that I give her a spoon or fork.  This is what happens when I give her yogurt.
 She is a pretty good eater but not a big fan of fruit.  I think it is a texture thing due to giving her too many pouches.  The only way to get her to eat it is to try to make it fun.
 She has been demonstrating self-care skills like brushing her hair and putting in hairbows.  She also loves to *try* to put on shorts, shoes and Anna's panties.
 Oh, and daddy's racquetball sweatbands.  She looks ready for a match in this picture.

She impressed me the other day when I found her flipping on and off the lightswitch after pushing the table over to the wall and then climbing on top of it.
 She will also sit and play with blocks for several minutes at a time, which is something Anna never did.
While she loves to be read to, I also catch her reading by herself all the time! It is one of my favorite sights to see. 



At her 15 month appointment she was 33 inches long and 26.7 lbs.  
She also had a surprise double ear infection.  I had just started to be concerned about her speech and hearing and literally a day after antibiotics, she started talking more!  No telling how long the poor girl had clogged ears.
We love you, little angel girl!

1 comment:

  1. aww such sweet photos! love how shes hugging the monkey as she sleeps. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete