Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tiny Dancer


 Anna took a ballet class at her school this summer.  She loved wearing ballet shoes and going to class with her little friends.  I noticed she didn't get as excited over ballet as she did swimming.  I asked her several times which she preferred and she always enthusiastically answered "swim lessons!".  I was secretly relieved everytime. :)  She won't be doing ballet anymore since she moved to a new school, but the class was a fun introduction.  If she asks to do it in the future, we'll certainly let her. 

Warming up...

 Love how pointed her little toes are.

 
  She seemed so big chatting with friends during class.
I had to stand outside of class and take pictures through the door.  I was glad to get any pics with this little t-o-o-t running around.  The water fountain helped to keep her occupied.
  
Watching herself in the mirror.
Doing leaps.
 


          
   

No comments:

Post a Comment