Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bluebonnet Time is the Nicest of All

 
 We are still searching for a good spot for bluebonnets within Fort Worth (if you know of one, please tell me!), but the grounds of BRIT worked well enough this year.
   
 My first baby.
 
 My sweet second.
 And my third! :)
 
 Amazing pic Brad got of the cousins! 
Marcus is always so affectionate with Haven and I think they look like they could be brother and sister.

Anna learned this song at her school and I love hearing her sing it around the house and in the car.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on #3! I'm so happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of the 4 of you!! And very cute way to announce baby #3 on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of your pictures are beautiful but, I especially like the one of the cousins in the bluebonnets. your right, KellI, Marcus and haven could be siblings and it is so sweet the way he has arm around her! Precious!

    ReplyDelete