Friday, August 30, 2013

Celebrating Baby Boy Bruce

 Some friends from church threw me a fun girl's night baby sprinkle at Fireside Pies.  I loved the woodland theme that goes with the nursery. 
My friend, Nancy, made this amazing leaf garland with 19 scriptures to speak and pray over our little boy.  One morning I took some time to journal and pray them over my son.  It was really special to be able to focus on him like that since I have not done that as much with two little ones always with me.  The garland is now hanging in his room and I imagine I'll be using these scriptures to get us through some sleepless nights.  This was truly one of the most special baby gifts anyone has given to me.

 Ashley is known for her cakes and cupcakes and they were as beautiful and delicious as always.
 
Julia and I

 
Lauren coordinated everything and made the adorable diaper wreath (and took all these pics!) and Carmen made everyone salt scrub favors to take home.
 
My sisters!  Sandy, Courtney and Karri
Ashley and JoAnne
Camille and Marci
Carmen and Nancy
Lori and I
Thanks to all these girls, I got just what I needed - lots of boy clothes.  I have to admit, the boy stuff is growing on me.  I'm looking forward to dressing him in little converse with jeans and plaid button downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment