Friday, December 27, 2013

3 Months!

 This sweet boy is getting more playful everyday, grabbing and pulling at all the different toys that dangle in his face.
 
 
 There is nothing cuter than a baby in only a diaper.  He has a little bit of chub on him, but based on my other 2 babies, I thought he would have more rolls by now.  Like my friend Lauren said, it is all muscle. :)
  I'm slightly obsessed with taking closeups of his adorable round face with its dimpled chin!
 
 He is already such a drooler!  More than the girls ever were but thankfully there are no signs of teeth yet.
  He is definitely a cat napper during the day but sleeps 12 hours at night so I can't complain at all!
 His amazing nighttime sleep coincided with him being able to get his thumb to his mouth. Hallelujah!  I love thumbsuckers!  The price of braces is worth the sleep I am getting!
 
 He is happiest when he is in the middle of the action and in someone's arms.  One thing I love right now is that when he is crying and I pick him up, he immediately stops.  He melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment