Friday, December 27, 2013

Bruce Family Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year, we stayed with Brad's family in a house by Lake Whitney.  All 18 of us were under one roof for a few days.  The adults are now outnumbered by the kids!  I was just able to snap some phone pics and although they aren't the best quality, they show how much fun the cousins had making memories together.
 Grandy had Anna, Shanna and Nalani help her make rolls and Haven helped me "churn" the butter.
 Sweet girls.
 Silly girls!


 The youngest cousin looking up to the oldest one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
It is good to give thanks on Thanksgiving and every day of the year for all of the blessings we are surrounded by in our great country.  I read something I believe on Ann Voskamp's blog that really made an impression on me.  She asked her readers to go beyond just recognizing what they are thankful for and asked what they were doing with the blessings they have been given.  I'd like for our little family to keep that question before us all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment