Wednesday, August 24, 2011

3 Months!

I feel like being a mom of two has gotten easier this past month since Haven sleeps longer at night and we are getting into more of a rhythym during the day. Of course, there are days like today when she won't sleep for more than 45 minutes at a time and wants to be held if her eyes are open. I have self-diagnosed her with a dairy sensitivity based on the color and consistency of her poo and since cutting out milk (poor mommy), things are looking better. She is still in the pack-n-play because I don't have the guts to put her in the same room with Anna yet. I'll have to bite the bullet one of these days! She has added squealing and squawking to her baby talk and it cracks us up. Here she is in all her chubby cuteness:

This could be my favorite picture of Haven so far. She is pushing up on her arms during tummy time, making for such a cute pose.
Tummy time isn't her favorite, but seeing her cute self in the mirror makes her a little happier.She loves to stand and "talk" to us. I can't help but say this all the time - look at all those rolls! I once counted 8 on each leg and 7 on each arm.
She remains a patient, sometimes unwitting playmate of her sister's. Don't worry, I let Anna put the stickers on me first and they did not hurt to take off.
She is starting to grasp and hold things and what is more fun for a baby to hold than than a pair of maracas.
She loves to be held and likes to face outward. I love how most of the time when she is fussing, she instantly stops when Brad or I pick her up.

4 comments:

  1. ah...shes got stay puff marshmellow arms! i miss those. she is beautiful! you guys must be having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics. I like the one where she is holding herself too. Also the one with Brad is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just a yummy little roll of cookie dough! Love her. Sorry about the milk thing, i did that with Luke and boy did I miss my queso...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday kelli! she is such a cutie pie

    ReplyDelete