Saturday, August 13, 2011

Horns Up!

The brainwashing has already begun and we made sure that one of the first songs Anna learned was UT's alma mater, The Eyes of Texas. Afterall, football season begins in only 21 days!!! She was wandering around the house singing it so I quickly dressed her and Haven in UT gear and caught her on tape. (On a side note, while I was filming I totally felt like one of those moms on Toddler and Tiaras because I was doing the Longhorns sign and mouthing all the words as she sang. Ha!)

The Eyes of Texas from kelli bruce on Vimeo.


5 comments:

  1. ha!!!! that is so funny - you should keep it for her college application :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious. I especially like your comment on being like the moms on Toddler and Tiaras - ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is so cute! I was thinking you wouldn't be able to use it until next year b/c of how baggy it was, but it looks great over a shirt. Cute video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! that is SOOOOO cute!!! LOVE it Kelli! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kelli! This is Kim from AEP. I absolutely love that she is singing the Eyes of Texas! Start 'em off early!!!

    Hook 'em

    ReplyDelete