Wednesday, December 28, 2011

7 Months!

Content. That is the word I would use to describe Haven right now. Throughout the day, she happily plays and explores her little world without a lot of fussing. Anna was a little different since she always wanted me close to her. Since she was my first and I was a new mom, I'm glad she needed me in that way and I am glad Haven is a bit more independent.
She is also on the move a lot these days, making these monthly photo shoots a little harder. :)
At the beginning of the month, she got her 2 bottom teeth. I love this picture that shows them off.
She also started pulling up in her crib! What is next! All she wants to do is stand up in her crib. This means she doesn't want to lay down and sleep. I have to hold her down and pat her until she relaxes enough to sleep. The second she wakes up, she pops up to the sitting position and then stands. She wakes up one time during the night and I always walk in to find her standing in her crib, no matter what time of day.
Within a two day period, she started crawling on all fours (she skipped the army crawl stage), clapping and babbling mama and dada. It is amazing to observe as she is learning, knowing her little neurons are firing away and making connections.Align Center

Haven Crawling from kelli bruce on Vimeo.

This was taken before church and is one of my favorite outfits. Part of the fun of having girls is dressing them up.This girl loves the bath, I mean LOVES it. She could crawl, play and splash for hours. Since she is also pulling up in the tub, I really have to keep an eye on her.She also went on her first big trip...all the way to Colorado. She saw snow for the first time and ended up getting sick for the first time too. With croup. Not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment