Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Morning

One nice thing about almost all my family living in DFW is that we got to have Christmas morning at our house since we didn't have to travel. We celebrated Jesus' birthday by singing Happy Birthday and blowing out candles on some Pioneer Woman Cinnamon rolls. Again, I think we have a new tradition. :)

Anna got a kitchen that I found on kids.woot.com months ago. Brad and Uncle Michael were up late putting it together. I think this is how Brad will be spending many Christmas Eve's in the future.
Haven got a Cabbage Patch baby doll. I wanted her to have a special doll of her own and she already loves her.
Funny story about the stockings. I bought all the materials to make the girls stockings a couple weeks before Christmas. What was I thinking? Well, they didn't get done, so they used ours this year. One of my goals for 2012 is to make their stockings before spring.

1 comment:

  1. Those cinnamon rolls are AMAZING! You find the best recipes!!

    ReplyDelete