Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve

We had fun getting to host Christmas Eve at our house with my side of the family. Thanks to our San Antonio roots, we had a tamale lunch which might become a new tradition. After lunch and presents, everyone headed out to candlelight services.
Karri's FamilyUncle Michael and Helen. We can always count on him to lighten the mood. :)
The Matriarch - Gigi
The little ones has so much fun opening gifts.
Sweet big sister reading little sister a new book from Aunt Karri.
These guitars were a hit with the boys. My sister has learned to give them two of everything. Guess that is what I will be doing in a few more months.
Uncle Michael gave Anna two more Zhu Zhu pets. He obviously did not get my opinion on this. You see, she got two last year and I was so happy that the batteries have died so she lost interest. If your child owns one of these rodents, you know what I am talking about. She absolutely LOVES these things and was cracking us up when she was playing with them.
Helen's sweet daughter, Jenna. Anna LOVES being around big girls and Jenna was so patient with her.
A cute idea I found from someone else's blog who apparently saw it on Pinterest (surprise, surprise). Otherwise, my cupcake holder sits on top of the fridge not getting used.

No comments:

Post a Comment