Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Day

After our Christmas morning activities, we headed over to Brad's parents to continue celebrating. We had a yummy ham for lunch and I felt so loved because my mom-in-law looked all over until she found a hormone free, free range ham at Sprouts. :) Brad's parents big gift to us was a donation to Samaritan's Purse to go towards famine relief in the Horn of Africa. I so appreciated this gift because as I told his mom, this issue has been on my heart but we had not yet given to it.

It was a little quieter this year because Robert's family of 6 was out of town. We sure missed them, but these cousins still had fun together.
Courtney MADE these adorable aprons! I love the prints.
I think this is the sweetest picture ever of Haven with her Appy.
It's not a Bruce family Christmas without a little trumpet playing!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the recent posts you've done. Thanks for all the updates!

    ReplyDelete