Tuesday, May 1, 2012

11 Months!

 The best way to describe this little girl these days is pure sweetness!  I love it when she smiles and shows all her teeth.
 
She is so affectionate right now and we all love it.  My favorite is when she toddles over to me and puts her arms out to give me a hug.  She also pats our backs when we are holding her. 
  
Sometimes in the middle of playing, she just lays down for a few seconds.
She continues to love books
and just started bringing us books to read to her.
 
She whines to go outside and if she could just reach the lock, she would be out the door.
Their new playhouse (another craigslist score!) is where they have been spending the most time.  I was even able to read a book while they played.
 
 
 
She basically insists on feeding herself which is nice because then I can eat, but there is always a huge mess to clean up.  This is one reason we've been eating outside as much as possible.
Can't believe my next monthly post will be for her 1st year!

2 comments:

  1. I think in the first picture she looks like Anna but then in the other pictures she looks like your sister to me - has anyone said that before? She is so cute and seems like such a bundle of joy! And way to go to be able to read a book while they are playing - that is so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Love the playhouse too.

    Georgia lays down in the middle of playing too. Taking a little break I suppose. So darling!

    Great to see you and your beautiful girls today.

    ReplyDelete