Thursday, July 5, 2012

Anna's 3 Year Old Interview




I plan on interviewing Anna with these same questions for the next few years.  Funny how some of her answers were so random or based on the first thing she saw.  My favorite answer was her song choice. :)

She is really turning into a little girl and surprising me everyday with new signs of maturity.  Here are just a few:

- Shortly after she turned three, she told me she didn't want to sleep in crib anymore and has done great in her big girl bed.  I was worried that she would get out of bed and bother Haven in her crib, but she hasn't even done that once.  On the second night there were a few tears because she was afraid her lovies would fall out. 
- She no longer wants to sit in baby swings at the playground.  She always tells me she wants to go on the big swings.  Good thing she still needs me to push her.
- She has started to ask me to take the lid of her sippy cups so she can drink out of a cup like me.
- She had completely stopped sucking her thumb!  This is a whole other post.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea of doing the interview on video. I had planned to document some of the twins favorites but I may try this way instead.

    ReplyDelete