Monday, July 2, 2012

Memorial Day

Since we don't get to see Brad as much as we would like to during the week, we all love it when Brad gets a holiday from work.  I love mornings when we can just hang out in bed with the girls before the day starts.  I think this is one of my all time favorite pictures of Brad as a dad.
 When we have something fun planned to do, we often tell Anna that it is a surprise.  I love that no matter what we do, at this age, she thinks it's so much fun and gets excited.  I know one day, she will want to hang out with friends on the weekends, so I am cherishing our family outings!  She was so happy when she figured out the surprise as we drove up to the aquarium in Grapevine.
 
Notice her serious expression in this picture. After I took it, she told me "I'm a little bit shy."  Maybe she was a little overwhelmed with all the people around.  She tells me that sometimes when she is in a new situation or a little unsure of herself.  I really wouldn't describe her as shy, but think it is so cute when she says that.



I love to see daddies wearing their babies.  Especially this one!
 
 
 We ended our outing with lunch at Cracker Barrel.  The perfect place for pictures in our red, white and blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment