Monday, July 2, 2012

Toddler Theology



Holy, holy, holy!  Lord God Almighty!
 Early in the morning our song shall rise to thee.
 
Anna learned hymns in her BSF class and came home singing this one day.  At first I laughed and thought to myself, "That is about right, in her little life she views herself as the center of the world. Of course, HER God would rise to HER!"  The more I thought about it, I realized some days when I wake up,  in a sense I too ask God to rise to me and expect Him to do things my way.  

Anna, may we both learn to start each day surrendered to what God has in store for us.  I love the way God uses you to teach me!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the truth? I have learned more in my faith in the last 5 years through the twins.

    The twins went to BSF 1.5 years ago with our babysitter. I didn't know they were learning hymns until one bathtime they busted out with this song. I had them sing it over and over as I thought it was so cute.

    ReplyDelete