Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bathing Beauties

We are so lucky to be able to swim at Gigi's apartment pool this summer!  It is definitely one of our favorite places these days!
  Running to get in the pool.
Anna will sometimes wear goggles and can hold her breath long enough to swim around.
She has a lot of determination when it comes to swimming and asks to do things over and over.  She is also adamant about doing it herself.
 She also likes to do this over and over!
  Swimming was my sport when I was young, so I have fun teaching her.
 I have fun with this little one too!  Right now, she is in a stage where she just wants to go up and down the side of the pool, so she is not as excited about "learning" to swim.
 She'll tolerate my "teaching" for a few minutes though.
 

  I love how cute they look in their matching bathing suits from Target.
 
 

1 comment: