Sunday, July 29, 2012

Olympics 2028?

 
 Anna recently took swim lessons and while she didn't get a whole lot out of them, she did get a swim cap and goggles.  When I put them on her for the first time, I thought she looked like a little Olympian in training at the young age of 3.  
 
 Swimmers take your mark....get set...
 GO!
 **Update 7-30 - Anna, tonight I asked if you wanted to pray at bedtime and you prayed something like this "Dear God, Thank you for Haven and help her to be Dana Vollmer when she grows up.  And help me to be Dana Vollmer when I grow up".  Dana Vollmer is an Olympic swimmer who won a gold medal and I told you that she is from the Fort Worth area.  We get excited when we see her on TV and obviously that's made an impression on you!**


1 comment:

  1. She does look like a future Olympian. I think EES would all need to go see those games in 2028. :)

    ReplyDelete