Friday, May 13, 2011

Another Year Has Flown By!

How true that statement is! This sweet little girl turned 2 on May 6th and we celebrated her with a family birthday party that was kite themed. I learned to be careful what you wish for because I was hoping there would be enough wind to fly kites and as it turned out there was more than enough! It was so windy that everything had to be tied down or it would have flown away.

We had been talking about her birthday for a few weeks and everytime we did, she mentioned birthday cake. She even told me she wanted a chocolate cake. It was fun to watch her when her big day finally arrived.

Here are just a few pics from that day (thank you Aunt Courtney!!!). Hopefully I will have more pictures soon. My computer has a virus and I am praying that our last few months of pictures can be recovered!

I love this picture because of the story behind it. When she opened this present from Gigi, she immediately wanted to swing in it. Since it was her special day, she got her way. :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute cute party!!! You are so so creative!!! Can't wait to see pics of haven when she comes. Glad to see you are getting all your posts in order before she comes :)

    ReplyDelete