Sunday, May 15, 2011

Little Mama

Judging from Anna's behavior towards her favorite baby doll, I'd say she is ready to be a big sister. I joke that Haven doesn't have a chance...she will be smothered with affection and probably bossed around by Anna from day one.

I never realized how many nursing friends and relatives we had until I noticed Anna wanting to nurse her baby so much.


Changing her baby's diaper is cute until she gets frustrated and demands that I help her. It wouldn't be so bad except sometimes she wants to take the diaper on and off several times and often it is when I am trying to do something like make dinner. I just wish she could get good enough to help change Haven's diaper!


This is by far the sweetest think I have found her doing...praying with her baby before pretending to feed her dinner. You'll notice in the video Anna says "shhhhh" as she starts to pray. This is because often when we start to pray, Anna will start praying too and we have to get her to be quiet until we are done and she can have a turn.

2 comments: